Testosterone is the male sex hormone . Hormones are substances having a specific effect on organs and tissues. They activate or inhibit activity in the body, while a very small amount of all effective. Hormones are carried in the blood and in the liver. They arrange include your growth, metabolism, behavior and your character.
Testosterone is covered by the so-called steroid hormones. Steroids are fats with four carbon ring structures. Because of those fats, testosterone is not soluble in water. Testosterone is produced in the adrenal glands and gonads of both sexes. It makes men for sexual characteristics like a deep voice, hair, muscle, more strength and increased density of the bones. In women, testosterone levels are much lower than in men, who produce about 7 mg per day.
How Does Testosterone?
If testosterone is secreted to the blood by the adrenal gland and gonads, is approximately 95% of it is bound to proteins in the blood plasma include albumin and globulin. Thus, they are soluble and can be transported through the blood. Testosterone that is not bound to blood proteins, called free testosterone . This testosterone induces active changes in the body.
The higher the binding capacity of the blood proteins, the lower the level of free testosterone in your body. Substances as anabolic steroids (one created in the laboratory synthetic form of testosterone ) ensure that the blood proteins bind less testosterone, which increases free testosterone is present in your blood.
Testosterone And Strength
Athletes Would Like As Many Free Testosterone In Their Blood, Because:
- Testosterone increases muscle protein and thus your lean body mass.
- Testosterone increases your basal resting metabolism, the amount of energy you consume at rest. So handy for dry training , even if you do nothing, you burn more energy. Download our free training guide dry.
- You consume during training less glycogen in your muscles.
To Increase The Amount Of Free Testosterone In Your Body, You Can Do Three Things:
- Anabolic steroid use. This is not recommended. Would you do this, you leave well informed by the people who really know it.
- The natural production of testosterone by the body boost.
- Using testosterone boosters.
Natural Testosterone Boosters
- train hard! Many do high intensity exercises, provides more testosterone production. thereby use more weight and do fewer repetitions.
- (Excess) fat lowers testosterone production.
- Enough sleep. Too little sleep causes fat deposits in your body.
- Drink little or no alcohol.
- Provide low stress: under stress you produce much of the hormone cortisol that blocks testosterone.
- Limit your sugar intake. High insulin levels inhibit testosterone production.
- Eat enough healthy fats: Testosterone is made from fats. So eat lots of olive oil, avocados, fatty fish, nuts and eggs.
- Enjoy regularly from the sun. Under the influence of sunlight, vitamin D created a natural steroid that affects the life and production of testosterone.
- Be a winner! Gain or loss in sports seems to be associated with a decrease and increase in testosterone levels.
Synthetic Testosterone Boosters
There are supplements which can by increasing the body’s production of testosterone. When used correctly (do advise a sports doctor), it is said that most testosterone boosters are “relatively safe”. Yet its effects , which occur frequently, unpalatable:
- Shrinking of the testicles
- brain damage
- emotion Changes
- enlarged prostate
- skin Problems
- Vigorous growth of chest hair
In short, it is not for nothing that testosterone in the international doping list of the World Anti-Doping Agency state. The healthiest and safest way is to give your testosterone levels a boost in the natural way. Eventually indicates that the most satisfaction.
www.myelitehealth.co.uk provide best information on Testosterone Boosting Pills – Increasing Your Testosterone Levels Naturally & many more helpful info.